The company was founded in 1999 in Klaipeda. JPS „Forbela“ provides railway freight forwarding by all types of railway wagons (covered, opentop, platforms, hoppers, refrigerated and etc.) and transportation of containers in EU and Asian countries. UAB Forbela has direct contracts with Latvian and Belarusian railway administrations.
Long years of experience of work on freight market and cooperation with our long-term partners ensures reliable and highly professional level offers‘ are provided to the clients.
JPS „Forbela“ has representative office in Belarus Republic, in Minsk.
Company’s main goal is to offer its clients a smooth, safe cost efficient options of cargo transportation schemes according to a cargo characteristics. All above services and logistic solutions is being done by our personnel which has long-term experience at sea, railway and road transport, stevedoring, law companys.
- Cargoes forwarding by railway;
- Forwarding cargoes of different specifications, weight, oversized;
- Wagons and containers‘ traffic;
- 3PL (Third Party Logistics) contractual logistics services – organizes cargo warehousing and prepares cargo for further safe transportation (cargo weighting, sorting, packing, repacking, labeling and marking, providing digitaly recorded information about the cargo, etc. );
- Issuance of all needed cargo forwarding documents;
- Customs brokerage services;
- On client‘s request we represent them in Klaipėda‘s rail stations;
- Arranging all cargo insurance;
- Consultations for rail freight forwarding.
Our main cargoes:
- Metals and scrap-metal;
- Ferroalloys and phosphates;
- Grain, feed, and food additives;
- Wood and timber;
- Household appliances, construction machinery and agricultural equipment;
- Bulk cargo;
- Project cargo;
- All containerized cargoes worldwide.
S. Simkaus str. 13
Tel.: +370 46 311951
Mob.: +370 698 12506
Faks.: +370 46 311950